The time now is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:41 pm
Echovaldburgh Forum Index
Search
View unanswered posts
 Forum   Topics   Posts   Last Post 
The Gatehouse  
No new posts The Plaque of Rules
After passing through a dark and ancient wood you find an impressive set of tall wooden gates. Swung wide open these gates reveal the majestic world tree of Echovald. These rules will keep you safe, so mark them well visitor, and welcome to Echovald.
1 1 Fri May 31, 2013 11:43 am
Taffy Tois View latest post
No new posts Membership Applications
Take a seat in the waiting area, my friend. Taffy, the avatar of the Eye of Admin, will be along shortly to receive your supplication and answer your questions.
0 0 No Posts
No new posts News
Gone are the days when buying a box game you got a thick game manual. You can use this section of our forum as some kind of its digital substitute for GW2.
8 17 Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:12 pm
Mrider2 View latest post
Courtyard of the Tree  
No new posts Notice Wall
The world is a vast and complex place my friend, post here any interesting or useful news you've picked up on your travels. Our resident Bards will pass the tales along in song.
1 2 Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:52 am
No new posts Guild Events
Did you see the podium in the courtyard my friend? If you stand on it you can hear the leaves of the great tree rustling, but that's not the wind – its the call to arms of your guild brothers and sisters. Some cry for war others for fun, what do you want to do? Post your desires here and you may find your call is answered.
1 5 Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:37 am
BezsMaracas View latest post
No new posts The Main Courtyard
There is talk of your deeds my friend, it's your story and your guild brothers and sisters wish to know it. Come and tell us of your exploits and will drink a keg or two in your honour.
1 6 Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:51 am
No new posts The Great Tree
The great tree never forgets, it holds the knowledge of the guild deep within it. Questions, answers, Guides, hints and tips.
0 0 No Posts